Whether you are die cutting custom boxes, business cards, direct mailers in precise shapes our collaboration with Duplo gives our customers a seamless experience when ordering dies. No more speculation, homework or research on the specs of your die cutter. Our access to the specs of your machine allows us to do the work for you.
Duplo Die Cutter Models: UD-310, UD-300 and UDM-300
• Intricate Shapes
• No rule joints like a standard steel rule die
• Part accuracy
• Low make-ready time
• The standard response is 300,000 to 500,000 impressions cutting paper products. Die life varies on the material that is being cut. There are coatings to extend die life.
• The cost depends upon the linear inches of knife to sharpen, square or sharp corners, the size of the die, machine ties / micro perf. Please contact one of our expert staff members to discuss your die cutting needs and we will be able to provide you a quote.
• Linear inches of knife to sharpen, square or sharp corners, the size of the die, machine ties / micro perf.
• It takes 1-2 days from when ordered to ship out a flexible die.
• Papers, synthetics, laminated stocks, kiss cut shapes/stickers – IMPACT needs to know what type of material is being die-cut and especially if it is laminated or a vinyl type material.
© 2021 Designed by MARKIT Inc