Dyna-Cut has selected IMPACT as the preferred vendor for all of your die needs. IMPACT has produced flexible dies for over 40 years to meet customers cutting needs across a variety of industries.
Our standard dies are set to Dyna-Cut specs to make your ordering process easier. If you have any questions our team of experts are available to help you through the entire ordering process.
Speed: 6000 cycles per hour
Feed Capacity: Vacuum fed, 8 in
Motor: Dual (cylinder and feeder)
Paper Weight Range: 106-435 gsm
Dimensions: 105 L x 29.25 W x 55.25 H in
Max Sheet Size: 20.0 L x 14.0 W in
Min Sheet Size: 11.0 L x 8.25 W in
Premium: PTFE Surface Treatment
Hard Coat: Increases longevity of die life with abrasive materials
Ejection Fingers: Keeps materials from sticking to the die cavity and eliminates the need for ejection foam
• Intricate Shapes
• No rule joints like a standard steel rule die
• Part accuracy
• Low make-ready time
• The standard response is 300,000 to 500,000 impressions cutting paper products. Die life varies on the material that is being cut. There are coatings to extend die life.
• The cost depends upon the linear inches of knife to sharpen, square or sharp corners, the size of the die, machine ties / micro perf. Please contact one of our expert staff members to discuss your die cutting needs and we will be able to provide you a quote.
• Linear inches of knife to sharpen, square or sharp corners, the size of the die, machine ties / micro perf.
• It takes 1-2 days from when ordered to ship out a flexible die.
• Papers, synthetics, laminated stocks, kiss cut shapes/stickers – IMPACT needs to know what type of material is being die-cut and especially if it is laminated or a vinyl type material.
Copyright © 2021 AtlasFlex. All Rights Reserved. Design by MARKiT.